Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romecraft Texture Pack is Perfect for Grandcraft

3 posters

Go down

Romecraft Texture Pack is Perfect for Grandcraft Empty Romecraft Texture Pack is Perfect for Grandcraft

Post  JoshLS Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:07 am

Today while browsing some Minecraft related forums, I stumbled upon Romecraft. Romecraft is a texture pack that makes everything look like ancient Rome. Seeing as how fitting it was to the server I downloaded the 1.6 megabyte file off of Planetminecraft and plunked it in the texture pack folder of Minecraft. I then started up Minecraft and proceeded to open up the texture pack option and selected Romecraft. I went back to the main menu and was amazed at what I saw. All of the options were made into intricate designs; Just like Roman artwork

Romecraft Texture Pack is Perfect for Grandcraft Screen12

When I logged in to the server I was quite amazed at the way the blocks looked. I was surprised that a 16X16 texture pack could look this good. As I was exploring and experimenting at how all of the blocks looked i saw one of Evilleprikan's NPC Guards wearing Iron Armor... The Iron Armor was turned into Gladiator Armor!

Romecraft Texture Pack is Perfect for Grandcraft Screen13

So with that I suggest that all Grandcraft users try out this texture pack. It is truly one of the best texture packs I have tried where I have not needed MCPatcher. If you would like to download this texture pack which I highly recommend, then you can download it at Planetminecraft or Here

-JoshLS
JoshLS
JoshLS

XP : 38

http://kollizionkourse.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Romecraft Texture Pack is Perfect for Grandcraft Empty Approved!

Post  Jaark Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:22 am

Nice. It does look quite good on the server.

Romecraft Texture Pack is Perfect for Grandcraft 11954210
- Jaark approval
Jaark
Jaark

XP : 48

Back to top Go down

Romecraft Texture Pack is Perfect for Grandcraft Empty Re: Romecraft Texture Pack is Perfect for Grandcraft

Post  Aleo1997 Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Josh, I looked at it on the server and i liked most of it but i didnt like the wool/grass/other stuff... too pixelated... so i have been messing around with it lately and changed a few textures to make it look nicer and i think ive almost got it. Ill post later once ive gotten it finished!
Aleo1997
Aleo1997
Owner(Emperor)
Owner(Emperor)

XP : 15

Back to top Go down

Romecraft Texture Pack is Perfect for Grandcraft Empty Re: Romecraft Texture Pack is Perfect for Grandcraft

Post  JoshLS Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:00 pm

I agree with you Aleo, the wool was... Questionable which I probably should have mentioned and I didn't care for how dark the grass was but those were the only problems I encountered. I can't wait to see it.
JoshLS
JoshLS

XP : 38

http://kollizionkourse.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down