Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GrandCraft Texture Pack ~ Best Complements the Server

2 posters

Go down

GrandCraft Texture Pack ~ Best Complements the Server Empty GrandCraft Texture Pack ~ Best Complements the Server

Post  Aleo1997 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Hey Guys! Emperor Alexander II here! I read that JoshLS says that Romecraft (A texture pack by Stugace) looks really nice with the server so i decided to go try it out. Anyway I liked most of it but I didnt care for some textures such as the wool. So I started by changing the wool... then the armor... then pretty much everything else! Haha. Anyway here it is and I made it just for the server! Hope you like it... ill try to get some pics in later!
ATTENTION! - I did not make most of the textures but I did borrow them from other packs so Credit to Sheep Texture Pack by XSSheep, Romecraft by Stugace, Isabella by Bone, and Avaritia by Dante80. And I used GIMP software to do all the copying and transfering - I highly recommend it and its free. Thanks guys for helping me with this! You are beast and I love you (no homo) hahaha. Anyway onto the texture pack.

Mediafire Download Link - Texture Pack with Avaritia's GUI, Title Screen, and Lava

Mediafire Download Link - Texture Pack with Roman Themed GUI, and Title Screen.

Thanks for downloading! I might add a few changes to the pack here and there along the way when I feel the need to (I.E. - When i get around to changing the items.png) Thanks guys and please give me helpful criticizing, it will help to make it better! I promise! Happy Minecrafting!
Aleo1997
Aleo1997
Owner(Emperor)
Owner(Emperor)

XP : 15

Back to top Go down

GrandCraft Texture Pack ~ Best Complements the Server Empty Re: GrandCraft Texture Pack ~ Best Complements the Server

Post  JoshLS Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:12 am

Awesome, I am downloading as I am typing this
JoshLS
JoshLS

XP : 38

http://kollizionkourse.webs.com/

Back to top Go down